First of all a huge thank you to MommyParties for choosing me to host this awesome MommyParty sponsored by Pregnancy 2.0! This couldn't have came to me at a better time. As you can see I am now expecting my second child and I am one of the many pregos in my group of friends. I was so thrilled to be able to share all of these great items and info with them. There were several items for us to play with so we had lots of fun!
First item we reviewed was the Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat. The guests took it out of the box, disconnected the seat from the base which was very easy, and carried it around and realized how light and easy this car seat was compared to other car seats on the market.
• Weight capacity accommodates from 4-30 pounds and up to 32 inches.
• Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head and body.
• Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit.
• Four Harness Heights and Two Buckle Positions for your growing child.
• Integrated CLICK & GO adapter system works with Britax B-Series Strollers
Second item we reviewed was the Britax B-Agile Stroller. During the party we took out the stroller, put it together according to the easy to follow directions, attached the Click & Go adaptors and attached the the B-Safe infant car seat.
• Weight Capacity accommodates from birth up to 55 pounds.
• One-Hand, Quick Fold with automatic chassis lock.
• Travel System Compatible with other major infant car seat brands, including Graco, Chicco, and Peg Perego, when used with Britax infant car seat adapter (sold separately).
• Lightweight aluminum frame- 16.5 lbs total weight.
• No re-thread - adjustable, five-point harness and head pad with reflective binding.
Next item we reviewed was the Britax Award-Winning Baby Carrier. We took it out of the box and put it on. This carrier was so easy and everyone agreed it was very comfortable to wear. The **seat extender makes it even nicer cause we felt like it gave the baby better support on baby's bottom.
• Weight Capacity accommodates infants from 8 pounds to toddlers up to 32 pounds.
• CarryLong System with padded waist belt and shoulder straps, distributes weight across shoulders, back and hips for maximum extended wear comfort.
• Removable Infant Insert ensures a comfortable, natural sitting position for smaller babies.
• Multiple Carrying Positions offer parent versatility to face baby inward or outward.
• Simple Slip On & Off Design makes use quick and effortless.
**The seat extender insert can be used with the Britax Baby Carrier once your child no longer requires use of the infant insert. The seat extender insert is a removable support that provides a wider seating area by cradling your baby's bottom and thighs, which allows your child to wrap or splay their legs around your waist when facing inward through the entire use of the carrier. This supports a wide, spread squatting position for your child and enhanced longer-wearing comfort for you through balanced weight distribution.
Next item we reviewed was the BabyPlus Prenatal Education System. The BabyPlus is designed to strengthen your baby's development with patented, scientifically designed audio lessons. Created by a developmental psychologist, the simple and safe system introduces natural, rhythmic sounds to your prenatal child. This auditory exercise unlocks your baby's potential as he or she learns to differentiate the progressive patterns of BabyPlus from the mother's heartbeat. Just encourages strong cognitive development, giving your newborn a head start with benefits that will last a lifetime.
Since I am now expecting I did the honor of trying out the BabyPlus. From all the information BabyPlus has provided I am very interested in seeing how the results will be once our little bundle of joy is born!
We also received lots of goodies for all the guests including the following:
Kid's Xclear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol
Kid's Spry Tooth Gel
Xclear coupons and brochures
Rashti & Rashti Snuggle Buddies
**Disclosure - No compensation was received I received all of these items to review from MommyParties sponsored by Pregnancy 2.0